104 Carrs Drive, Yamba, NSW 2464
CONCRETE CURING SYSTEM
STRENGTH, DURABILITY & QUALITY SURFACE FINISH FOR YOUR CONCRETE SLAB
- Concrete cracking occurs as a result of tensile strain resulting from volumetric changes due to drying.
- Properties of concrete such as strength, wear resistance and volume stability improve with age dependent upon the presence of moisture during curing.
- Liquid membrane curing compounds are effective, inexpensive, non toxic, easy to apply, need not be removed during building construction and require no further monitoring after application.
- Installed only by trained and accredited installers
- Fully tested and approved
- Cost effective
- Safe and environmentally friendly
- Strength, Durability & Quality Finish
Is a non toxic long lasting easily applied curing product which complies with Australian Standards (A.S.3799 Liquid membrane-forming curing compounds for Concrete.)